Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Country Music

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:54 am

LMao can i ask a favor lonnie myspace message me all the song names its easier for me to remember that way.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:51 pm

Teardrops is by Taylor Swift. lOl; didn't know if you'd like that one or not.

Leave The Pieces; The Wreckers.

that one is really good too :]
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:53 pm

I will as soon as i can download them, probably by weekends end. also i didnt see

tear drops on my guitar- (i 4get her name)

just limewire that and it will pop up
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Lenny again, you're my hero for making this topic; I have ALL of you guys beat on this subject though; lOl. Lenny knows it's the truth and there's no WAYY anyone can compare to how i feel about my beautiful country music; I'm from Virginia dudes; don't play with me.

You want some more GOOD songs? Rascal Flatts is AMAZING, but they're not the only ones who are really good; a bunch of groups have some powerful songs. I'll name the songs and you give them a listen; then tell me how YOU feel about it:

You're Gonna Miss This; Trace Adkins
How Do You Get That Lonely; Blaine Larsen
Whiskey Lullaby; Brad Paisley ft. Allison Krauss
When I Get Where I'm Going; Brad Paisley ft. Dolly Parton
Believe; Brooks And Dunn
A Different World; Bucky Covington
My Last Name; Dierks Bentley
Lot Of Leaving Left To Do; Dierks Bentley
Moments; Emerson Drive
When I Think About Cheatin' ; Gretchen Wilson

Now if you all don't lOve those songs the way I do, you're crazy but everyone is entitled to their own opinions; I know Lenny will go listen to them though. Believe me, they're AMAZING as anything; each one has a special message and they hit home. I lOve them and I've got more where THAT came from, so if you like those just tell me and I'll let you know a bunch more.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:01 pm

people judge based on sound, and i mean well if someone can not play an instrument then fine they arent good, but if it sounds different from rap or R&B or rock it doesnt make it bad.... people are ignorant. and by the way.... rascal flatts is very good i say because they are the only country group i listent to... emphasis on Listen
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:42 am

Yanno I actually had a HUGE over blown argument with someone because they kept dissing country music. It's like, "dude what the hell? If it's a good song, the Genre shouldn't matter. Damnit." I was pissed for like 3 days xD
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:40 am

Oooooooooh Rascal Flatts = LOVE =DDDD geek
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:16 am

aww, then i am sorry i can not help in such a position
Back to top Go down
purposeful_obscurity
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn
purposeful_obscurity

Number of posts : 15

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:07 am

I don't have limewire Sad
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:05 am

it is called pieces, you need to google the lyrics, and also limewire the song title with the band name.
Back to top Go down
purposeful_obscurity
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn
purposeful_obscurity

Number of posts : 15

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:00 am

Do you mean Leave the Pieces? Or just Pieces? Because I can't find a song called Pieces.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 pm

yes well country is more popular then many think, although scarcely heard here in like new yourk or states near new york. However i do wish to say one country group catches the attention of MANY new yorkers and others near by, they are "Rascal Flatts" widely popular, music style deals with love and heart break even positive messages... songs for the heart in a sense. Listen to them, i reccomend thier songs listed below as best to check out cause we can relate to them.

~Pieces
~Winner at a losing game
~My wish
~take me there
~What hurts the most (yes they made that song originally before cascada made heart break into a fricken dance)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Country Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Music   Country Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Country Music
Page 1 of 1