Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This a rant with a possible poll! You have been warned!

Go down 

What would you think?
1) Suicide or attemptive suicide
This a rant with a possible poll! You have been warned! Vote_lcap0%This a rant with a possible poll! You have been warned! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
-------------------------------------------------------
This a rant with a possible poll! You have been warned! Vote_lcap0%This a rant with a possible poll! You have been warned! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2) She just needs her space
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
3)She is probably fine
This a rant with a possible poll! You have been warned! Vote_lcap100%This a rant with a possible poll! You have been warned! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
4) Why do I care it ain't my friend!
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
SuicidePanda214
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn
SuicidePanda214

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-27

This a rant with a possible poll! You have been warned! Empty
PostSubject: This a rant with a possible poll! You have been warned!   This a rant with a possible poll! You have been warned! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:02 am

I love my friend! She is everything to me. I fear that she may have done the unthinkable. I fear that her depression has worsen and she may have committed suicide but I'm not sure because she loves herself too much. She has disappeared from me from the face of excistance.
Back to top Go down

This a rant with a possible poll! You have been warned!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Rants-
Jump to: