Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Famous Comedians

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:40 pm

I LOVE THAT MOVIE
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:42 pm

o.o i talked about him the other day, i believe to a friend about the movie "mask" or sumthin like that
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:27 pm

ajeykgahvkrhtalinvjkaeghay

JIM CARRY

Few days late on that but I REMEMBERED! That is good for me! TRUST ME. That Is VERY good for me.

Has anyone seen the comercials for the new Speed Racer movie? They are awesome. I used to watch Speed Racer. It amused me. My mom used to watch Speed Racer. That show is SO old and they made a movie for it. Now. Wtf?

But I'm not complaining. How could I? Emile Hirsch Plays in it. =DD
He said it was like crack. XDDDD The colors and effects and shit. That made me giggle my ASS off. Letterman was like, "You know your publisist {sp?} is think, "No! No. Bad." You're basically saying, "Hey kids, watch this. It's like CRACK.""

Along the lines of that anyways. But it still made me LAUGH. =DDDD

ANYWAYS!!! Yeah Jim Carry. That's who I forgot and now remembered. How the FUCK did I forget Jim carry, when before Adam Sandler, Jim Carry was my favorite? WTF? >.<
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 pm

Uh.. Not A LOT but often enough.

I also thought of another dude but I forget now........... Fuck.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:48 pm

is he on comedy central alot and is he fat?
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:00 am

OOOHHH and there's this one mexican dude {No one get offended because he IS mexican and a dude}, his name starts with an "I", but I can't remember his name. He's funny. It's like.. Ignol... soemthing like that....
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:38 pm

lmfao, hey if its able to be laughed at the the comedian is good for sumthing =P
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:22 am

Omg, Dane Cook equals all time best Comedian. Kool-Aid man. 'Nough said. And Adam Sandler. Omg. He beats Ryan Reynolds by just a LITTLE bit. {Plus the first and the third are hot, so that also makes them win on the Best-Comedian-metor XD That. Was. A. Joke.} Freaking. Love. Them!

<3333
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:00 am

How did i forget adam sandler?
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:54 pm

um there is nicole sulivan(mad TV) aires spears(mad TV and i saw a stand up comedy thng of his) that fat guy from kings of queens adam sandler dave chappel
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:15 am

Well let us talk funny, haha, shall we? Like Pharoah said, eddie murphy, and i personally vouch for Russel Peters. I can add Dane cook, Pablo Fransico, and George Lopez to the lists i have made lol. Share some opinions? Who is funniest and why? Add more to the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Famous Comedians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Comedians   Famous Comedians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Famous Comedians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Entertainment-
Jump to: