Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

definition of cheating

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-07

definition of cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:43 pm

That's true. Not everyone agrees with monogamous relations, but this topic is, more or less, about monogamous relationships, isn't it? Or else, anyone in a Polygamous relationship can't say much about cheating.
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:10 pm

hmm well this is for suchasexxima u say that a relationship is jus 2 ppl right well den how bout polygamy these r marrages that r multiple partners and they can keep growin so long as the male says he wants more partners
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:08 pm

It is more or less an opinion. It my opinion just having emotional feelings of the sort for someone else is not cheating. I say that 'cos think if you're in a relationship but still feel for your ex, doesn't mean you're cheating. Now going behind your current relationshippy person's back to see someone, that is cheating. I always feel I SHOULD be more clear about "see" but I think ya'll are smurt enough to know what I mean. ^.^;;
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:17 pm

By technical terms of "Modest" perception, definitely not.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
suchasexxima
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn
suchasexxima

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:23 pm

YES BUT WE ARE TRYIN TO DISCUSS THE DEFINITION OF CHEATING.. AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP WOULD NOT QUILIFY UNDER THIS TOPIC WHAT IM SAYING IS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP WHEN BOTH PARTYS ARENT COMMITED TO ONE ANOTHER THATS NOT A REAL RELATIONSHIP NOW IS IT?
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:18 pm

Truth in such statement is in fact visible. I can leave it at that for now but there isn't fun, only in playing devils advocate.

The course of time would indeed allow, pain to come onto another if they do form feelings but cheating is occuring when a couple goes and does another emotional or... sexual deed with another, basically how you did state before. However if two agree to keep it open, then by regular standards it could not be labeled cheating because both parties would in fact agree to such an arrangement.
Back to top Go down
suchasexxima
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn
suchasexxima

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:13 pm

I understand where ur comming from, but understand that there is no such thing as an open relationship if u wanna screw other plp then u shouldnt claim u have a bf or gf. I guess it would take time to understand where im commin from but having many relationships i know that even if both partys agree to an open relationship one person over the course of time will start to develop some real feelings and will never be able to open up about them because of the agreement! there fore that means someone will get hurt.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:34 pm

that verywell maybe but then again it treds a path back to perception, ones views may not see the same as cheating where as another would. Sometimes the "open" relationships, become an overwhelming fun for the 2+ people in them and they are tended to every need by multiple partners thus having them ultimatly satisfied and without guilt of "cheating".
Back to top Go down
suchasexxima
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn
suchasexxima

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:19 am

[b][i] Listen up kids cheating is when u have a sexual or emotional relationship with someone else besides the person you are seeing exclusively! you dont have to kiss or even have sex with someone else to be consitered cheating. If you are dating some one but having an emotional relationship with someone else thats cheating to on a different level. when u are in a serious relationship u have to be able to open up and share and if u can cry and laugh and be deep with someone else thats not having an honest relationship. and to the kid that says its not cheating if ur bf or gf says its okay well thats jus stupid! if there is an open relationship thats all it will ever be with no real room for growth or trust!
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:07 am

Holding hands isn't always a dating thing. Sometimes friends do it just to do it. Whatever.

Cheating is basically sexual contact with someone else that is not the person you are "seeing". Unless the person you are "seeing" is okay with it. But then are you really with that person or not?
Back to top Go down
.TBP.LilBizzy
IQ 100
IQ 100
.TBP.LilBizzy

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:45 am

#1-Having Lustful thoughts about someone else in a relationship is normal,cuz i do it,doesnt mean i'm gonna cheat.#2-If yourcheatin and aint get caught,ur f***in retarded,its still cheating.#3-Like Leo said(althought i sometimes disagree)any form of sexual contact is cheating
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gearfreid
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:38 pm

well cheating my friend i believe occurs once your with one girl, and you even hold hands with another (or if you are a girl then the same pertains to you and guys or whatever, whoevers preferences are) a sign of affection is fine to show a friend but im sure no friends hold hands (kindergarden doesnt count) That is like a low leveled form, anything like kissing (lips, tounge or anything below the womans waist XP), or touching (not hugging but butt grabbing boob grabbing, etc, etc) and of course intercourse are all forms of cheating. ONLY if the woman is unaware or doesnt willingly allow it to be (some are just far too freaky and like that crap =D) so that is all i have to say for now i believe.
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:24 pm

ok so there is this big debate on wut is the definition of cheating some say that ur cheating if u have lustful thoughts of another some say its only cheating if ur caught and some say its only cheating if ur partner dont know so ppl wut is ur definiton mines is if ur partner dont know cuz if she know ur technicaly cheating cuz she knows............thats y i can do the swinger thing lols j/p.................or am i Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: definition of cheating   definition of cheating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

definition of cheating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Male vs Female-
Jump to: