Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People Using People

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

People Using People Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Using People   People Using People Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:43 pm

First i would like to say I LIKE PIE..................yes i know its a completly random statement however i am a random person secondly i will say that bein used is jus a part of life its sad but we are all used sooner or later it may not be for material things it maybe because some one needs someone else to comfort them some for sex(i bet u knew that was commin) and some for jus company so we are all used in one way or another
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: People Using People   People Using People Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:39 pm

XD I WIN!!! OH YEAH. IN YO'R FACE! BOOYAH. WHOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: People Using People   People Using People Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:38 pm

eh you win. <.<
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: People Using People   People Using People Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:19 pm

Leo. It's be about a year now that we've known each other, and you haven't realized I am a very sadistic deranged gal? Tsk tsk. How sad.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: People Using People   People Using People Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:51 pm

awww i expected a nice analyzed, completely deduced peaceful solution from you too.
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: People Using People   People Using People Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:38 am

Then I'll never be happy and I'll always wanna find a crowbar and beat the shit out of them. That's how that works.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: People Using People   People Using People Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:33 pm

What about thier pride, they dont wish to be wrong openly, it wont be admited easily by them.
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: People Using People   People Using People Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:14 am

My thoughts: People who use people suck.

My family's been used by so many people, so fucked over by so many people. It fuckin sucks to have it done to you. But what can you do? You're blind sighted by the asshole and they screw you over then what? You know you were close to them so what the hell do you do? Most of the time nothing.

Me, however, I fight. I yell. I argue. Untill they admit what they did. They don't have to give whatever back or whatever, just admit it. I'll be happy with that.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: People Using People   People Using People Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:48 am

Okay this fucked up stand point... how people can act so well as to gain all your trust and have a place in your heart and being then after they get what they want just flat out leave you behind like nothing.... I think this is such a terrible tragedy that is done near daily, it is not right to toy with ones heart nor is it right to act cool with a person just to get to something they have that you would want...

Thoughts to share?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Using People   People Using People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Using People
Page 1 of 1