Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Obvious Threat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

The Obvious Threat Empty
PostSubject: The Obvious Threat   The Obvious Threat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:31 am

Humans... the largest threat to this earth is ourselves. I hate to say it but we are the cause of pollution, we are the cause of crimes, we are the cause of guns and death, decay and all (well 95%) of the problems we face. The task at hand is very tough... the fact is in the human mind today due to population every person figures the next will take care of "it". what is "it" any event the first is too lazy to correct or clean. Pick up a piece of trash? the next guy will do it. Throw my trash out? someone else will pick it up. See what i am getting at? Human concern has dropped and so has humans ability to be decisive, sloth is widespread ruin to the human race... So how can we fix... technically ourselves?
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59

The Obvious Threat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Threats To Earth-
Jump to: