Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who approaches who

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Who approaches who Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who approaches who   Who approaches who Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:53 pm

well in a technical sense guy approaches girl and thats the way it always usually has been, a sense of chivalry, but in these days when girls can be teases, or guys can be looking to just fuck around, it causes both sides to back off due to the slight chance it could be just a game, also not to mention the factor of increased insecurity today. God bless those who are true and approach who they wish, i say it isnt a problem whether a girl or guy walks up to the opposite sex (or the same depending on sexual preference) in order to speak to them as long as they know what they want and feel they have found it.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Who approaches who Empty
PostSubject: Who approaches who   Who approaches who Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:54 pm

so im in the park chillin and i see this girl she looked good and stuff but im not the type of person who is into doin the approaching im more of the type to let dem approach me she never did and i was like dam shawty was bad and all but meh maybe next time then i got into a convo about who should approach who and most ppl think that the guy is supose to approach the girl not the other way around but in a world were girls like to front and be teases i jus find it easier to let dem come to u so that way it is a %100 sure thing that she is into u but in your thoughs ppl who should approach
Back to top Go down

Who approaches who
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Male vs Female-
Jump to: