Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inter Racial couples

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Inter Racial couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:35 pm

Amen lol
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:13 pm

Mhmm Lenny you're just saying all that because you lOve ME; hahaha. You put in the 5'6" which is SO my height and I'm Brazilian; i'm SO upset at that. LMFAO0; kidding, kidding; I'm not upset.

I think anyone who wants to be together should be together; point blank.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:17 am

the way i see it, white and asian ppl are like bread, spanish and all under that category are peanut butter and African americans and the rest are jelly. Seperately amongst ourselves we fit but hey together we make a good blend lol. I felt like saying that sorry...

However on a serious note, although it is my thing to prefer spanish girls from 5'2'' to 5'6'' i can say there isnt anything wrong with inter racial coupls (also because im italian and only like out of my race for the most part).
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:31 am

No offense, but I agree with Lenny; that was a bad example. lOl; it didn't really help you PROVE your point, but I understand what you're saying.

There's no reason to be racist against a couple; I've dated a white guy, a black guy and a spanishh guy; in my book, you're all just GUYS. what you are doesn't make you any different and you shouldn't judge me because i looked different either. just because i lOOk white, don't assume i am; that pisses me off to no end. and lenny YOU know why; lOl. [well i hope you do].

just because YOU are one thing and THEY are another, doesn't make it wrong for you two to be together; my mama doesn't like mexican guys because one that she married broke her heart and my stepdad doesn't like jews, but do you see ME looking at anyone like they're any different? ehh, NO. i'm not like that; i can form my OWN opinions thank you.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:14 am

Bad example lmao
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:12 am

Haha, someone agrees. But I mean... you don't judge the football player for loving a cheerleader unless she's asian. What the hell? {Movie I watched the other day gave me the idea for the example XD}
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:09 am

actually i think i fully agree
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:39 am

I have my own opinion and I'd rather not read everyone else's, I know how self-centered of me but oh wellz, my opinion is this: Those who look upon love in disgust for mere racial/color differences are snobs and deserve to live an unhappy life. I know, I'm mean, but I do not care.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:20 am

guyaneseqt05 wrote:
i grew up with racist parents n i can say that it never crossed my mind to look upon poeple with disgust because of it. maybe it's my friends that helped me not go to that mindstate of thinking about people like that. to me its morrally wrong on so many levels

Ah, thank you ashley for reinforcing my defense to Djrices assault... if one is raised by thier parents alone then racist parents make racist children, but the factor of teachers, friends, peers all play role into this... hence why not all do become racist.
Back to top Go down
guyaneseqt05
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn
guyaneseqt05

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:56 pm

i grew up with racist parents n i can say that it never crossed my mind to look upon poeple with disgust because of it. maybe it's my friends that helped me not go to that mindstate of thinking about people like that. to me its morrally wrong on so many levels
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:11 pm

indeed that is true but i am saying if one is raised under that mind state as certainty, free minds are different... non-conformists are the best.
Back to top Go down
djrice91
Admin
Admin
djrice91

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Even though the common perception is that it depends on how a person was raised that determines their attitude toward certain things, I believe it is wrong. My mother had a very racist father who hated darker skin tones(he was a "white" Puerto Rican), my mother first married a dark skinned Puerto Rican and than a black man. My mother is one of the most tolerant people I know. I think that people have minds of their own and can make their own decision about morals, regardless of their upbringing.
Back to top Go down
https://darktsukiyo.forumotion.com
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:08 am

the spectrum of life, events and occurances, are determined by perception and this does not differ. You see a persons perspective determines if it is right or wrong to them. Over all my opinion is there isnt anything wrong with it due to the fact i am a guy who preferably likes spanish girls. Also love is indeed love no matter what. However the stand point of others can be different, like how some people are raised biast, or racist and view it as morally wrong.
Back to top Go down
guyaneseqt05
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn
guyaneseqt05

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:31 pm

yes i had to bring it up. but on the real y is it that when u think about it so many people look at others with disgust because of the people that their in a realtionship with or actually the skin color of the person their in the relation with. does it honestly make a differenece????????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inter Racial couples   Inter Racial couples Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inter Racial couples
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Society-
Jump to: