Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment

Go down 
+2
LeoTsukiyo
K ( T.I.S )
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:46 am

Lonnie- myspace me a list of alot of books fiction, anime type stuff like fantasy or swords and crap like that
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:32 pm

listen ppl i own in budakai 3 if any think diff plz play me
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:46 pm

OMFG; you're going to lOVE the Host, so you have to get it right away :]

Now Lenny; I'm ashamed of you. lOl; you SO need to read more. I actually have a bunch of suggestions, but YOU might not like the same books that I like. Give me an idea of something YOU would be interested in reading and I'll give you some titles of books.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:56 pm

i actually read pieces of it and had it sumed up for me... that story is rather cold... that kid didnt deserve such treatment...
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:11 pm

Omg. Twilight = Gasmtastic. I'mma get the Host by Stephenie Meyer around Independence day =DD

Recomendations? You may like Twilight, too, I got my brother on it. Also Stray by Rachel Vincent. That's a good book. Uhm. The Da Vinci code is... okay. Uhm. Of all the books I know, I'm drawing a blank @.@ Uhm.. have you read a Child Called "It"?
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:44 pm

you non conformer! Evil or Very Mad lol jp, but hey readings your thing, it isnt really mine although i do need to start reading more due to my relaxing brain... my vocabulary is there but i use small words as a default besides... i need to keep appropriate sentence structure alive in my head....

ANY RECOMENDATIONS ON BOOKS!?
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:10 pm

So I have no game systems or anything, so therefore I'm not the biggest gamer in the wOrldd; sorry to disappoint you. lOl;

I agree that I can be a book nerd though and Twilight I must add has been a series of my FAVORITE books ever :] I can't wait for the fourth one to come out in August; I already have it ordered. I'm getting it a week before it comes out and I even read "The Host" by Stephenie Meyers because I figured it would be good; it really was too.

I'm a book, tv, music type person; less of a gamer. lOl.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:59 pm

that you are a gamer... here is my list

xbox(and 360)- all Halo games, Call of Duty 4, Naruto Rise of a Ninja
Ps2 (and three)- call of duty 4 again, Kingdom hearts 1&2, mlb baseball every year it comes out, and also naruto ultimate ninja series
wii (and game cube)- ANY MARIO GAME, ANY SONIC GAME (classic or new), SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL

(xbox live tag name is - Leo Tsukiyo)
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:44 am

What's that?
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:05 am

damn thats sumthing new i learned today
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:16 am

I'm a game girl, I love the racing games, oooooooooh fast cars make wanna... nevermind. but the violent games give me such a rush.

And the list goes:
PS2: Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, Jak 3, Jak X, Need For Speed Underground {and whatever the other NFS game is}, Grand Theft Auto {all of them}, Resident Evil, and prolly a few more.
Xbox: Halo 1, 2, and 3, and my god I do believe there IS something else but it fails to come to mind, Resident evil.
Game Cube: Hunter 1 and 2, Super Smash Bros, Resident Evil 1-4.
Saga: SONIC
Old school Nintendo: MARIO and Donkey kong
Computer games: Vampire OF the Masquerade: Bloodlines {I don't like Redemption}, Deer Hunter, Deer Avenger 1-4, Harry Potter 1-3.

PS2 is soooooo my fave game station.

BUT because I own no game station nor any computer games I go to books and TV. Favorite books well... the list goes on forever. And Tv... favorite show ever is Scrubs. It's GREAT.
Back to top Go down
.TBP.LilBizzy
IQ 100
IQ 100
.TBP.LilBizzy

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:31 pm

I Beat Metal Gear Solid 4,The Ending Was So Sad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gearfreid
.TBP.LilBizzy
IQ 100
IQ 100
.TBP.LilBizzy

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:19 pm

I DECLARE WAR!again,lol
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:53 am

i shall be the tie braker ^_^
Back to top Go down
.TBP.LilBizzy
IQ 100
IQ 100
.TBP.LilBizzy

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:30 am

Leo,dont 4get we still even in wins and losses for brawl,6 wins,6 losses,lol
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:24 pm

I own in Brawl
Back to top Go down
.TBP.LilBizzy
IQ 100
IQ 100
.TBP.LilBizzy

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:46 pm

Although i do love games like Ninja Gaiden and Super Smash,My Best Game Is The Metal Gear Solid Series
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:21 am

this may be random but............i am a gamer and i luv it since i was lil i played from the uterus to the grave i am a gamer
Back to top Go down
K ( T.I.S )
IQ 100
IQ 100
K ( T.I.S )

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:57 pm

bleh....those are games are so current and old at the same time. brawl is great though, because you cna make your own maps, as is halo 3 and call of cuty for their great campaign, and xboxlive play, althought call of duty has better multiplayer, as halo 3 has forging, which you can make anything
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gaarasakuralove
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:37 am

blah. call of duty four, and halo three... especially super smash brothers brawl. i just like beating people and shootin them too, only in video games of course.
Back to top Go down
K ( T.I.S )
IQ 100
IQ 100
K ( T.I.S )

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:16 pm

this is a topic, that actually doesn't take to much thought. It might not be as specific as any other topics, but this is a fun one. I have nothing to actually state at the moment, but everyone else go ahead cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gaarasakuralove
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment   Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video games, Telivision shows, and whatever else you think is entertainment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Entertainment-
Jump to: