Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pollution By land, air, or sea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Pollution By land, air, or sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:31 am

agreed, let the movement begin!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Well I don't really care what OTHERS think; as long as I know that I myself am starting to make a difference? THAT is what matters; I can deal with the rest of the world tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Conformity dear friend, people dont wish to hear the minority speak of helping the earth when the majority is trashing it
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 am

Well I hear what you're saying Lenny, but you know what they say; it doesn't take millions to change the world. It takes ONE; and in this case? We have TWO, Wink So I'd say that's a pretty RAWkiNN start; if everyone would just join in.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:25 am

i hope for our plan... but ignorance runs brain cerebrum deep in this world... that in a sense means to the core.
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:51 am

If you want to start that movement, I SECOND it. Seriously; this crapp world needs to change before we all DIE from suffocation. Lets start and see how many lives we're ACTUALLY able to change.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:25 am

Gio did that when someone littered in front of his house, he said "Thanks for leavin your trash wanna take it with you?" lol but yeah we can start a movement here and heal the planet that uhm.... how should i say? GIVES US LIFE!
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:04 am

THANK YOU LENNY!

lOl; you got what i was saying [mostly]. everyone can change; i definitely have. i won't lie, i USED to litter but i definitely don't do it anymore. it's a pathetic thing to do; just keep it in your pocket until you find that trash can. if a friend throws it on the ground, grill them until they pick it up; or just pick it up YOURSELF. anything works.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:00 am

Plastic, cans, and such.... anything that is technically not food, drink, or poo wont break down with time... We all litter, everyone here does, saying no is a blatent lie... the fact is we need to get it in gear and clean our enviorment... it aint hard to hold onto trash till you find a trash can (which are practically on each corner let alone in every store on every block)
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: mhmm;   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:50 pm

water pullution is just about the worst thing out there; dropping a plastic bottle into the ocean does more damage to the world, than dropping a stick of dynamite into it. that's seriously a known fact; it affects what we drink, it affects our animals and our world in general.

it's not even JUST water pollution though; it's plastic pollution. plastic isn't bio-degradable, so there's no way it's going to rot and just GO AWAY; no. it doesn't work that way. so you want to talk pollution? go to a mirror, look long and hard; just think about how many pieces of plastic or ANYTHING, that YOU yourself have dropped on the ground. then come talk pollution and we'll see if we can make a difference.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:41 pm

i agree to the fullest extent because the fact is pollution can lead to various poisions and also damaged goods, not to mention bacteria infested air... all can lead to disease and eventual death in extreme cases...
Back to top Go down
Kittycat101
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:35 pm

I feel that all types of pollution is a problem . It's not just causing problems for the future, it s causing major problems which we our selves are going to have to face. And if we don't try to fix them now, we are gong to regret it. [b]
Back to top Go down
K ( T.I.S )
IQ 100
IQ 100
K ( T.I.S )

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:44 pm

water pollution is worst, more then air pollution itself. I'm not saying it's not. Water is basically corrupted by human beings everyday, weather they throw garbage into the water, throw recycables into the water, or what not, which kills sea animals, and it's the water we drink. Diseases have been taken up because of water pollution, and people have died because of it. So i wasn't basically arguing against water pollution, saying air pollution is what we should be most worried about.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gaarasakuralove
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:32 pm

what makes air pollution top priority? why not water? we drink that and if it grows polluted to an extensive degree we can experience some... major to minor side effects...
Back to top Go down
K ( T.I.S )
IQ 100
IQ 100
K ( T.I.S )

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:42 pm

it's nearly impossible to stop pollution of all kinds, because all human beings have their own minds. Of course we are the cause of the pollution. The main cause that we have to worry about is air pollution. Car's, smoking, and other such things cause this, and not all the humans in this world will stop in the blink of an eye. It's impossible to get everyone to join us quickly. Maybe in a few years people will see what we do, and stop the pollution of all things, because it is wrong, and it is troublesome.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gaarasakuralove
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:34 pm

yes this means anywhere from wastes being dumped into the waters of the world, or the toxics and gases released into our air making it more tainted and also eating the ozone layer (which will be discussed in a SEPERATE topic) and even the stuff like litter and such left about on the ground... what causes pollution? Human beings not thier products because each product although the source.... are all made by humans and used by humans. Solutions? Any ideas i wanna hear this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pollution By land, air, or sea   Pollution By land, air, or sea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pollution By land, air, or sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Threats To Earth-
Jump to: