Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven Vs Hell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Heaven Vs Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Vs Hell   Heaven Vs Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:38 am

You would like bleach better Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Heaven Vs Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Vs Hell   Heaven Vs Hell Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:15 pm

i wouldnt mind floating it sounds relaxing
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Heaven Vs Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Vs Hell   Heaven Vs Hell Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:58 pm

what if it is like bleach =P i wouldnt mind slaying some souls that are bad XD
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92

Heaven Vs Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Vs Hell   Heaven Vs Hell Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:04 pm

Maybe a star then? Or just a thing floating around in the air. How about an alien?
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Heaven Vs Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Vs Hell   Heaven Vs Hell Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:26 pm

I would assume so but at the same time, something spoken cant be disregarded without the proof it is not real, even if it isnt proved real, if it can not be proven false then it is a mystery till death.

About reincarnation... i fear that the most, to live another life? what happens when bodies would all be dead due to earths explosion millions of years from now, where do spirits head to then? I know i wouldnt become a dang roach!
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Heaven Vs Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Vs Hell   Heaven Vs Hell Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:51 am

dude heaven is a state of mind that is wen ur at peace like inertia and hell is not being able to hlp those u care for dearly and all u can do is watch them suffer cuz the situation is out of hand i.e. a friend of urs has Ebola and is slowly turning into a skin pile of jello and all u can do is say well ill always remember u .........dam that is a really screwed but situation
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92

Heaven Vs Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Vs Hell   Heaven Vs Hell Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:02 am

Dear Leo, no one can give you the answer. That's something no science can prove and when someone claims to have spoken to god or seen the other side everyone thinks they're insane. We've established that spirits are real, but heaven and hell is hard. I believe in Limbo if anything, because the guides have to have some other realm to pass from. And kids can see these spirits because they left that same plane not so long ago, and some people just stay in contact and never lose their psi ablility. I admit to being one of the kids who talked to "ghosts" and saw things. I still do, but they're darker now.

But. Heaven and hell. We can't bring someone back and ask them, and a sayance {however you spell that} won't do any good because, as I said, thats contacting spirits and spirits are removed from the body and mind and put in some other plane.

Me being me, I don't believe in heaven and hell, god and satan, but I do believe in limbo. The plane where the spirits roam and the body and mind... well it just sleeps under ground. While the soul goes and finds another body to inhabit, thus creating reincarnates. I have a fucked up sense, though so maybe my opinion is just major bull.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Heaven Vs Hell Empty
PostSubject: Heaven Vs Hell   Heaven Vs Hell Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:53 pm

well we always hear stories of gods kingdom and then lucifers banished sanction below even the earth which is hell. Now then are these places real? Are they fiction?

Heaven. Gods Kingdom, stated again and again in the bible as a place where the good roam eternally happy. Where angels are, and is boundless. However it isnt confirmed. Even though some folks may have had "visions" of heaven and stories to tell, we havent seen therefore we do not believe, or yet some of us do.

Hell... banished lucifer owns that place also known as satan but however... not only do i wish to argue hells existence but purpose. A place for evil? Just because someone defys gods law doesnt make them evil, unless the whole killing and sleepin with a guys wife is broken, i believe that is unjust. Now then Lucifer means "light Bearer" he was angel of light i do believe so how can he rule a dark, fiery hell? I do not believe hell to be so evil but just run differently. is it really evil? or can it be an envious, vengeful angel? Lastly could it be myth completely? well Read Dantes Inferno, that should sway some opinions.

sum up?: im asking if heaven and hell are real, and thier purposes. Also what about purgatory which i know i spelled wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven Vs Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven Vs Hell   Heaven Vs Hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven Vs Hell
Page 1 of 1