Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Boys Hitting Girls

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Boys Hitting Girls   Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:42 pm

i agree on those points although i did forget to introduce the womans insecurity side, well the possibility of it, im glad you placed it there in all that depth. I actually had the historical factor evade me the whole time, but yes that is true in some culturte it was always so and still even is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
supMaricake.
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Boys Hitting Girls   Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:37 pm

There are many possible reasons for this. I think, one, it goes all the way back to ancestry and their ways of handling things. Sort of like religious views and customs that get passed down from generation to generation, or maybe even a particular habit , having a certain 'nose' or a certain 'walk.' As we've all learned in our history classes and seen role played many times, the man used to be looked upon as the Head of the Household. The man was the one that worked, got food, and made all the big decisions for the family, while the woman was the one that cooked, cleaned, and expected to take care of all the children. If the woman messed up anyhow, her punishment was physical. "There, that'll set her straight." Will it? I guess people are still stuck in their ways of doing something a certain way and view it as 'Okay' or 'Normal' regardless of what other people think.

I also agree with it being a result of insecurity, on both ends. The woman may have experienced one bad incident with her significant other and could be afraid to confront him or any other bad situation in fear of possibly being hit or forced to do something way out of line. They get so fearful and scared to the point where it becomes like a ritual to be beaten because the man "knows" that she won't do anything but endure it. Let her threaten to call the police, and he'll threaten to take her life. This could be the insecurity side of the man. He loves his woman so much that he's afraid she's going to leave him for whatever he may do wrong. Maybe he's afraid that she'll find something out about him that'll make her turn up her nose or sneer at him, something to make him feel uncomfortable. He doesn't want to feel uncomfortable, so he does whatever he can to make sure that won't happen...even beating her to her "senses"

I think I've made my point....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Hitting Girls   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:39 pm

as red said, and also derrick, the balance is key, each gender surpasses the other only in certain aspects which is why a 50-50 effort is necesary and an equality, and a respect are all too necesary not to mention required for a certain survival, and a peaceful one.
Back to top Go down
djrice91
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Boys Hitting Girls   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:36 pm

I wouldn't say any gender is more superior. We both (male and females) need eachother, but i will say that certain things are better left to a women and certain things to a man
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darktsukiyo.forumotion.com
Red_Nakamura
IQ 100
IQ 100

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Boys Hitting Girls   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:34 pm

Yeah I agree. Men may think they are stronger but really come on smell the coffee guys. They have periods, labor, childbirth and damn they live longer then us. They wouldn't be endowed that stuff by whatever or whoever created us if they weren't the stronger sex. And Yes I just dissed off my whole gender.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xat.com/digitaldecay
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Hitting Girls   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:29 pm

Red_Nakamura wrote:
I think it it out of insecurity. Most males want to show they are dominant and will not let the other sex be of higher power.

i agree with this, insecurity plays a huge role not to mention lust of power, what better person to beat then one who can be clearly weaker?
Back to top Go down
Red_Nakamura
IQ 100
IQ 100

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Boys Hitting Girls   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:24 pm

I think it it out of insecurity. Most males want to show they are dominant and will not let the other sex be of higher power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xat.com/digitaldecay
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys Hitting Girls   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:07 pm

well see i have several thoughts on the matter... some boys i believe have a thing which sexism plays a role making them believe women are inferior, should always be submissive to male whim, and also are expendable. Others are just so overcome by insecurity of being "soft" they refuse to demonstrate the gentle side EVERY male has (emphasize on EVERY due to the fact every male is "soft" or kind hearted rather). The reason some boys disprove hitting women is because they realize this life is a 50-50 affair, it takes two to do the whole job, you know circle of life, support a family, and eventually eternal love. The reason this isn't talked about too much is again because who would question and abusive guy, everyone is a conformist and will remain silent untill too late due to fear in some cases or possibly other reasons.
Back to top Go down
purposeful_obscurity
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Boys Hitting Girls   Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Why do some boys hit girls?
Why do some boys think it's ok and some think its not?
Why doesn't anyone ever talk about it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys Hitting Girls   

Back to top Go down

Boys Hitting Girls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2