Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love and relationships! Good and Bad!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Love and relationships! Good and Bad! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and relationships! Good and Bad!   Love and relationships! Good and Bad! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:50 am

dont fret cause the worst shit i ever heard was "you are like a brother to me" or "you are too good of a friend" i hate those fuckin excuses.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
SuicidePanda214
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn
SuicidePanda214

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Love and relationships! Good and Bad! Empty
PostSubject: Love and relationships! Good and Bad!   Love and relationships! Good and Bad! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:37 pm

I was recently in a relationship with a really nice girl. I thought we would last forever but apparently forever came really fast! She complained I was too nice! How can someone be too nice? Now once again I am single because I am too nice! If they're any girls that are bi or gay out there and is looking for a steady relationship find me on myspace!
My display name is Panda! I am a girl not a guy so please don't get creeped out! I love you
Back to top Go down

Love and relationships! Good and Bad!
Page 1 of 1