Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bible as we know it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-07

The Bible as we know it Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:39 pm

Quick random thingy. Who knows the story behind Mary Magdalene, none the less, my ID on here?

She was supposedly a whore, right? Yes.

But in Da Vinci's Last Supper, the myth says that the person sitting to his right, I believe, I'm saying this as if you were sitting behind Jesus but facing him... So to make it easier, On his LEFT Theres a dude who looks like a chick. It's said that they're actually joined at the hip 'cos that's s'possed to be Magdalene, and Jesus was supposed to be in love with her. That's the Da Vinci view, anyways.

Anyone familiar with that? I probably murdered some of that theory but that's the general idea
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:18 pm

sorry to say i would not drink that =P
but i think you are abundantly [sp?] clear
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
suchasexxima
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn
suchasexxima

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:27 pm

FOR REAL! IN ALL HONESTY IF U BELIEVE ANY OF THE SHIT IN THERE THEN BELIEVE THAT I AM A PURPLE DRAGON WITH AN ORANGE TALE AND HAVE A TALKING PET BUNNY NAMED SPADE. LMAO AND I HAVE THE MAGIC TO TURN WATER INTO WINE AND THEN INTO PISS.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:19 pm

It leaves out alot, and has many versions... how can such a book be trusted.
Back to top Go down
suchasexxima
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn
suchasexxima

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:15 pm

ALL I HAVE TO SAY ON THIS SUBJECT.... THE BIBLE IS CRAP!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:37 pm

-.- nice one.

i believe that it could have happened that god made a man rise again, jesus in fact scientifically can't be proven to have existed but a man like him has been found. Also religion brings faith, technically a blind sighted prospect to most because we are forced to think in todays world. hence we have questions like this.
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:48 am

I'm a science type-o girl and I mean. What being can come back to life? I mean. Reincarnation, I believe it but Jesus? Huh?

Anyways.

I was gonna say something but I'm distracted by Emile Hirsch. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:45 pm

well all the different religions have simular bases just different point of views or various interchangable tales. and honestly with so many variations and tales, and books, and unstable stand points... it is difficult aint it?

the books not revealed, the books used... each is odd... each has tales... most is so incredibly odd or false.
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:21 am

I don' like the bible. For a few reasons. But mainly because of the way priests back when would use the fact people couldn't read and in a way abuse them by abusing the power. And I know some dude wrote it in the language people could read {I think that dude was Martin Luther, or it was... THIS ONE DUDE. I can't remember his name for the life of my, but I think it was Martin Luther, and he started Lutherinism.}, like German and stuffs, but who appointed him Mr. Trustworthy of the century? I realize he got what the church was doing bannished or some shit but still. the Bible's being rewritten and pretty much changed all the time. Book are being taken OUT of the bible, all the time. And why? Only god knows. {haha, how Ironical. XD Ironical= Term off Will And Grace XDDD}
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:51 pm

book of enoch
book of jubiles
the book of infancy according to thomas
the book of philip
book of ano domini

are to be added to my list of books.

DJRICE. the story was jesus pushed his friend of a roof and he died, then when blamed he revived the boy and he asked "did i push you from the roof?" and the boy said "No my lord". History channels "Banished from the Bible" explained alot to me just this morning.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:13 am

Thank you, now let us find that truth and resume.
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:29 pm

they died for speaking the truth thats basicaly it kinda messed up
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Therefore is the reason we should discuss it because the fact is people died over what? This therefore let us explor what they died for.
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:45 pm

tru however the purpose of obtaning knowledge is not to only enlighten ur self but to spread it wit others if the knowledge that ur obtaining will fall on def ears then it is pointless to aquire cuz u cannot share it plus this is a issue of wich can be very touchy "life or death lies within the power of the tounge" and for this subject that proverb can be taken metaphoricaly and or literaly people have lost their lives speaking on this subject wut we are tlking about is indeed something that has been known for a long time and at one point you was killed for speaking on these issues
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:54 am

The point is to not be concerned with others opinions and search in depth upon ANYTHING and EVERYTHING regardless of beliefs because a true mind will explor all sides and angles. Let us not deter Derrick please do tell the tale.
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:38 pm

look ppl there is no need to even bother wit these conondrums cuz there is no point cuz even if u do find the answer ppl will brush u off and lable u a nut or no one will listen remember to be a tru beliver and have absolute faith is to be ignorant to everything else
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:45 am

I actually have not heard that one, can you explain it to me and all?
Back to top Go down
djrice91
Admin
Admin
djrice91

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:15 am

How about the story when christ, as a teenager, to prove his divinity, dared a friend to jump off a cliff to his death so that he can bring him back to life. Lets talk about how stories like that were "mysteriously" ommited from the bible. *cough*catholic church and vatican*cough*
Back to top Go down
https://darktsukiyo.forumotion.com
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:36 am

Well let us see... SOOO MANY BOOKs that are known and published yet the gospel of jesus is unreleased... already a contradiction... SO if you do not mind... let us name the books that are released and then discuss certain stories in thier entire state, then see how real or false they may be.

Exodus
Genesis
Revelation
Old and New Testaments
Gospels of Mathew, Luke, and the other two i can't remember (peter and paul i think)
so many like the unreleased gospel according to the christ himself.

so who wants to pick a story or add to the book list?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bible as we know it   The Bible as we know it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bible as we know it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Religion-
Jump to: