Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THe ever shifting points of the school system.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

THe ever shifting points of the school system. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THe ever shifting points of the school system.   THe ever shifting points of the school system. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:44 am

The teacher sare a bit smarter as the days pass... now that i think on it they never let on to know things.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: THe ever shifting points of the school system.   THe ever shifting points of the school system. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:35 pm

Believe me, the teachers know more than you think. I KNOW the Kings are infested in that school these days and I swear, 202 is becoming the sequel to the movie 'Mean Girls' w| Lindsay Lohan. I COMPLETELY agree that us '05 graduates were the best 202 has ever seen; no one can ever beat us and no one ever will; the teachers would STILL pick us over them anyday :]
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: THe ever shifting points of the school system.   THe ever shifting points of the school system. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:42 pm

no one will be as good as the 05 graduates of 202, let that be known. I hear alot of it too, especially the rise in gang activity (which im sure the teachers so not know) but the kings are really in that school. Also many dumb little cliques started too.
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: Re: THe ever shifting points of the school system.   THe ever shifting points of the school system. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:49 am

That's Paula right? His cousin, I mean? Well congrats to her, but I feel really bad for all the teachers there. Mr. Rennella and [Now] Mrs. Pesce have both said that the students this year are really horrible; that's why only a select few have made it into the high school. There's only going to be 150 students and it's held in the basement; I speak to those two daily and everything they tell me sounds more and more horrible. 202 became pretty run down since we've left Sad
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: THe ever shifting points of the school system.   THe ever shifting points of the school system. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:18 am

I am actually happy althought it is 3 years too late... but diegos cousin is staying in 202 as the first graduating class of 202 HIGH SCHOOL, she made me a really proud friend.
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: Re: THe ever shifting points of the school system.   THe ever shifting points of the school system. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:10 am

I honestly don't know why they do that; I think it's just a power trip. y'know? To show all of us 'young ones' that THEY are truly in charge and that they're able to do whatever they'd like. It's stupid, but that's how it works.

Speaking of schools changing levels and such; did you know that 202 is now OffiCiAllY running to the next level? or did i mention that before? lOl; mhmm. i'm highly upset.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: THe ever shifting points of the school system.   THe ever shifting points of the school system. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:03 am

Well as for your questions the board of ed runs construction of educational facilities here... when another building is made, other companies or organizations control it and probably pay for speed and efficiency. The budget is probably the problem there.

as for me i mean...

Why do bell schedules shift near yearly?
Why do they make schools shift in the grades they hold (like middle schools becoming mid-high, or elementry from k-Cool?
Also shifting schedules, like daily, to every other day to a 6 day thing, whats the purpose?
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: wOrdd;   THe ever shifting points of the school system. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:55 pm

I'm confused to; but especially about what you're asking Lenny. lOl; what exactly are you asking?

I don't know why the school systems change; I'd actually like to know why they say they're doing "construction" that shouldn't take too long on our schools and yet it takes like two YEARS for any new construction to show up; and yet they can build other places in tWO WEEkS; explain please?
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: THe ever shifting points of the school system.   THe ever shifting points of the school system. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Why is it yearly... schools fix a bell schedule, make different schedule types, shit the number of days present in the school year, and also why do they change the grade levels in certain schools? It confuses, me, this is where i need to start learning, plz do fill me in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe ever shifting points of the school system.   THe ever shifting points of the school system. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THe ever shifting points of the school system.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Education-
Jump to: