Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More generalized.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-07

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:33 am

Leo. You silly duck. Don't you know that Randomness FLOATS around me and when you're talking to me, no matter WHAT you're doing, YOU WILL DIGRESS? ^.^
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:53 pm

eh we digress again... the randomness is taking over me again... i thought it left when i quit roleplay.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:10 am

HAha. Will Smith rocks my metaphorical sox. XD. Fresh Prince. How did I forget I loved that show? REALLY.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:47 pm

fresh prine, george lopez would be there too lmao, charmed is good. i always watched it.
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:05 am

If I could I'd get a TV with just programmed shows, so it only showed the shows I'll watch. Which liines up like this:

Charmed
Scrubs
Will&Grace
Futurama
Anything with Emile Hirsch acting in it
Inuyasha {because it was my Anime starter show}
FMA
FLCL
wolf's Rain
Trigun
Bleach
Deathnote
Naruto
DBZ
Case Closed
And prolly 5 other shows that I'm forgetting right now but they'd be there

I don't watch a lotta TV but it's because those shows aren't played 24/7 for me XD
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:40 pm

if i had my way adult swim would have naruto uncensored, bleach uncensored, death note uncensored, some family guy, and futurama, then FMA, case closed, inuyasha, and some other two or three animes (idk like FLCL, or lupin the 3rd) as a nightly line up.
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:27 am

...Well yeah, Leo. But some of it IS Random like Winry. I love the way FMA is like.. set in the future.. but in the past at the same time. It's awesome.

OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG SOMETHING JUST HIT ME!!!
TRIGUN!
WHO DOES NOT LOVE TRIGUN! I mean. Vash is totally fucking AWESOME. Like hella sweet! And the crazy chicks in that show too! FUCKING AMAZING.

Another fucking GOOD anime thrown off air! God. Damn. Those. Companies. Why take off all the good shows? Like.. I'd so watch Trigun over The Oblongs anyday. Though The Oblongs is a funny show, and Trigun doesn't have too many episodes, Trigun still totally kicks Oblongs' ass. >.<
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:44 am

It isnt random at all.... the makers PURPOSELY made every episode that way
Back to top Go down
K ( T.I.S )
IQ 100
IQ 100
K ( T.I.S )

Number of posts : 28

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:17 am

FMA D:<. It PWNZ! i watch it on youtube once in a while lol. i never get sick of the story line, of some two random kids, doing some random experiment, and the brother get's randomly turned into a random metal robot human thing, and they randomly try to go on a quest to heal him, and the other brother has a random arm that makes him the full metal alchemist randomly. RANDOM D:<
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gaarasakuralove
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:54 pm

i meant that, cause i watched it but i never learned the story line XP
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:17 pm

Hell, I don't even watch/read Fruits Basket. I never really got into it much. >.<

And whatcha mean about le' dudes with weird powers? There are the two alters, Holy and The Native Alters? I know for sure the HOLY have powers, like one to create puppets or some shit like that? That who ye mean?
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:54 pm

fruit baskets is too girly.

And s cry ed was always good, lemme remember the guys with those wierd powers like the main character had the arm thing.
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:31 am

OMG. I used to watch that show EVERY NIGHT. I was so into that show it makes me giggle now. I totally forget about Case Closed. I also love Vandread {the title JUST came to me} and S Cry Ed.

Also I love the anime Karin, freaking great but prolly to girly for ya'll, except it's all about vampires. xD
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:05 pm

well how about Case Closed, with the guy stuck in the kids body that show was kick ass i have to say because there was always a way only the guy solved it, then always made it look like that detective did it.

OR another personal favorite...

LUPIN THE 3rd! he was an awesome guy, always screwin with that one detectives mind... uhm he called him "pops" lol, but yeah he always managed to get what he needed that thief lupin and his squad, one with a gun, one with a sword, one with good looks lolz. i forget thier names but it was always so entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:39 am

Okay so the new shows kick ass. Right? Yeah. But lets not limit ourself, no? An awesome site to watch almost ANY anime is movie6.net.

You can watch old animes and new. You can watch animes you've never heard of. Freaking AWESOME. {Right the server for the Anime is being updated but it'll work soon, hopefully}

Some of the animes that used to be aired, that I miss, are Wolf's Rain {above all}, Fooly Cooly {Formerly known as FLCL}, Vampire Hunter D, and Blue Gender. Out of the newer animes like Naruto, FMA, Bleach, Blood, Death Note, and even Inuyasha {though that's some years older than FMA, which is prolly the oldest of the newer ones, but I may be wrong}, you gotta love the ol' Good vs. Evil prospect, though I enjoy the ones that change it all about more, like Death Note.

{Hey guess what, this is NO suprise, in my random ramblings, I forgot my main purpose for posting this! WHAT THE HELL. Why can't I remember this shit? Oh. Because I digress way too often that the main point may never be reached. God Damn.}

Anyways, list some of the animes you used to watch and don't anymore because it's not aired or just because new ones came and replaced it. List some of your favorites new or old. Then here's the catch: Explain why. Does it give you memories of the old days? Does it make you laugh? Does it give you a rush? Do you just enjoy the violence? Is the story line just kick fucking ass? What makes you absolutely love that/those anime(s)? =D Get your thoughts going, lovlies.

I'll be back to check on you all later. {Going out of town for a good week and a half. I may pop in a few times if I'm lucky.} XOXO, remember Magdalene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More generalized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More generalized.   More generalized. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More generalized.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Anime-
Jump to: