Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Dinners

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Family Dinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Dinners   Family Dinners Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:31 pm

see i could say that but when i had those dinners i sat out... now that things arent closley tied... i want them again and when we do have them im glad... i love them. the talking and catching up with others seeing how thier lives are going, or if you are me, you try helping them get their troubles to leave them. idk how to explain i love family dinners but... i just dun sit with ppl at the actually meal time. .__.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Family Dinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Dinners   Family Dinners Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:28 pm

I think family dinners are amazing; they're about the greatest thing I could ask for, to be honest. Here in New York, we sit at the table as just us three and just enjoy dinner; now when I'm in Virginia? The WHOLE family is together; I lOve it. I miss home SO much and I miss my family; my grandma has THREE huge tables and our whole family STILL doesn't even fit, so sometimes we bring tables and sit them all outside; we eat there or we grab chairs and MAKE room with those tables; we sit, eat, laugh, reminise and just show our lOve towards one another.

Family dinners have always meant SO much to me and all [THAT] side of the family is good together. My other half is in Brazil, so I'm never able to have ALL my huge family together, but the part i DO get is just as well.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Family Dinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Dinners   Family Dinners Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:17 am

well i guess family size effects the idea. but even as an italian [i mean me] having a big family was cool everuyone ate and was aaround each other with glorious conversation.
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92

Family Dinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Dinners   Family Dinners Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:31 am

Yanno. not all familys wanna sit and eat. If I included just my intermediate family, it throw me back into the good ol' days when my brothers called me fat just to get my plate of food. {That was joke, account the "good ol' days" part, lovies.} And if it was my whole family, well all hell would break lose because half the family doesn't like the other half. {And we'd run out of places to set 'cos I mean.. my grandparents alone have 20 grandchildren ._., 7 kids, plus both their sides of the family and more on and on.} In my family it's easier to just leave everyone alone, maybe go off with 2, 3 other people but anymore and you won't sit through a peaceful dinner. Yanno?
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Family Dinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Dinners   Family Dinners Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:03 pm

See i included that as a reason amongst the many... sorry bro, i understand especially since some family members are dead it is so difficult... even i can not eat in peace.
Back to top Go down
.TBP.LilBizzy
IQ 100
IQ 100
.TBP.LilBizzy

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Family Dinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Dinners   Family Dinners Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:36 pm

Family dinners is like the wind on a summer day,everybody wants it,everybody enjoys it,but when they dont want it to go,it disappears.I wish my dysfunctional family would get together for once to enjoy ourselves,but with my brother and uncle locked up,the wind isnt blowing any time soon
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gearfreid
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Family Dinners Empty
PostSubject: Family Dinners   Family Dinners Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:42 pm

An old custom now fading with time due to societies fucked up outlook upon things, and how man has corrupted with time.... if a whole family actually has time to sit an eat together Amen to them but with many people in jail, at work, dead, and many other reasons.... how can this custom be preserved?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Dinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Dinners   Family Dinners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Dinners
Page 1 of 1