Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Womens always right

Go down 
+3
Red_Nakamura
purposeful_obscurity
LeoTsukiyo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Womens always right Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:15 am

Woooooooooooooooow. I agree with Miss Lonnie about the video, BTW.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:37 am

eh alright enough airing that out. save it for the streets then
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:13 pm

yeaa i still say that bitch sound be stomped out and i emphasize the word bitch for her
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:17 pm

Pharoah- Heh and after how that girl acted towards the boy who kept the peace... he wont stop you.
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:15 am

My dude, I SO still didn't even see your point in what you were saying; I watched the video and you basically just repeated EVERYTHING you said there. So give me something NEW to work with and I'll show you more of what i know;

I figured it would help you out Lenny; that's why I said it all. y'know I'm there to help YOU guys out because there's nOthing I want more than the 'GOOD' ones to be together; feel me? If you DON'T know what you want, then back the hell up and let the ones that DO come through. That's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:42 am

if ur tlkin bout who i think u r yea she a bitch and i think she should be stomped out jus my opinion Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:33 am

ah btw good topic idea post it or i will in the morning lol

Cristal Diverge said she was one all the time lol
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:30 am

naaah its jus the chicks that wanna be mad at the word i know alot of chicks that imbrase the word its sorta like nigger or nigga but thats a discussion for a diff fourm
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:21 am

Lonnie- Well i believe you know my "love" position so i think you can connect how your words have granted aid to me.

Pharoah- Technically yes i can see the difference you state, but still it is harsh and offensive to females ragardless lol
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:15 am

hmmm welll i still stand by my statement "bitchez aint shyt" cuz well ya not now this is not to be misconstrued wit a Girl u see if ur a bitch then u know u r and therefor ur not shyt but if ur a girl/woman/female then that means ur not the immature bird that most young bitchez r or older bitchez plain and simple and the whole thing about still not knowing wut they want i say make up ur dam mind and another thng if u want something dont be shy and say dunno be str8 up wit a guy i wont say ni99a cuz well ni99as aint shyt either but thats a diff story well not really ni99as is doggs *woff *woff*
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:55 am

I'm glad to be of some help Very Happy I definitely think that YOU [or anyone else] shouldn't back down from what they want; don't you see that that only makes finding someone HARDER? it really does; then they're not going to know what you want. People aren't mind readers and if they are, you're lucky.

To all the girls who are afraid to talk to that certain guy? C'mon now; a LOT of guys like their girls confident. Now definitely hear what i'm saying: CONFIDENT NOT COCKY okay girls?

And for you guys? Us girls like guys who have the swagger; you don't have to be a player to get noticed and it's not always true that girls think guys are 'too nice.' you can't always be the SAME though; girls get tired of always looking at the SAME thing; we want OUR guy to be different. not like every other guy out there.

If WE have to step up our game to get YOUR attention? best believe you better be stepping up YOUR's.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:28 am

That helps me out ALOT that last piece... and i get you this time, however actually leapinf foward for what one wants will be tough, many people shy away or back down.
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:07 am

All those girls who are so low to become 'side lines' are very insecure in their actions; if you're willing to be someone's 'sidline' while they have a WifE, you're just as bad as they are. You'll help them cheat but then when they cheat on you isn't not okay? NO. it definitely doesn't work that way either; not even a little bit.

Many guys DO know what they want; same for girls. It's just a matter of reaching out and GRABBING it; feel me? If you know what you want, tell them and definitely don't settle. that would be the worst thing ANYONE could do.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Applause however all i said before now was devils advocate which i like playing... far too much. Well i can dead the issue now but it is far too fun so here i continue as devils advocate and raising some hell. True that guys are unsure at times but actually most are very sure... just fucked up in thier certainty (meaning they certain they wanna have sex and leave, NOT ME BTW) also, i can say i do not believe in calling females bitches but excuse him please, i know him and he has a slang thing. Although it should be fixed a bit. Now then resuming...

That "havin em on the side" thing does occur but doesnt it take a lustful female to accept such terms as a sideline girl?
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: WOAhh;   Womens always right Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:08 pm

Okay now; you asked for it by asking me to join this Lenny. You wanted a girl's opinion and you just got the lOUDESt girl to come here; so here we go:

WOMEN or your so called 'biitches' don't always think they're right and hell no, they don't always take pride in saying they're right. Guys can be right too; they are a lot. Just because someone has PRiDE in knowing that what they say is right, it doesn't mean they ALWAYS think they're right; feel me? If you're trying to tell me how I am, then you're wrong because I'm not like that at all; point blank.

Now when YOU [and you know who you are] said that girls don't know what they want? Mhmm; point that finger in your OWN direction because yahh don't know what you want either. I am someone who KNOWS what she wants and still has yet to find it; when I find WhO I'm looking for, you best believe I'm not fCkking that upp. Now if you think that video was all fun and games? Uhh, no it really wasn't and not to be rude, but that only made you look like you think YOU have the situation all down pact; sorry hOnn, but you definitely don't. You guys do girls dirty just as well as a girl can do one of yahh dirty; neither one of us is more right or wrong than the other. Can't ALL of you see that?

Everyone has a right to their OWN opinions and what not, but don't come at anyone saying what THEY think or feel; especially me. I'm not one of those so called 'biitches' and that sure as hell isn't my name; it's lONNiE, so for all of you guys who likes that vulgur term, get it RIGHT mmkay? THAT my friend is one of the reasons some of us girls have HIGH standards; who wants to go around having their mann think they know EVERYTHING about us and be called 'biitches' on the side? No way; I don't.

SO SPEAK UP LADIES; WE HAVE SOME STUFF TO DEFEND.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:55 pm

ah well im rested now so allow me to contribute in a proper manner. ^_^ you are correct because a debate on a subject can not be a debate without both perspectives and stand points therefore i say Amen a girl finally decided to speak up against the masses here. I give a round of applause to our intelect (that is you XD)
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:28 am

Awez, well I thinks Leo needs to wake up more and don't be sorry, honey, i just figure if a few males are gonna have a conversation like this {Because I've been involved in so many Male Vs. Female conversations} they do need a gals opinion and figure out what to say and most deffinately what NOT to say.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:24 am

Sorry then i said this would be a big thing, and this is where the intelegent take thier stands and inform others either kindly or shutting em down, if i wasnt tired tonight i would have more informed responses.
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:40 am

AND ANOTHER THING! THE "BITCHES" thing is REALLY gonna piss a ~BITCH~ off, god damnit. Mad Evil or Very Mad

God damn. AND. When girls say "I don't know what I want" More than likely, we DON'T FUCKING KNOW. Or, we're just to damn polite to ask for it. Now if she was a money grabbin ho, yeah. She's gonna ask.

Now if we're talking in the sense "not money related things" then either the girl, again, doesn't know, or she doesn't want the male to "bend over backwards" to do something for her.

Yes, I am gonna give ya'll grief over every little insulting thing said. Because, naturally, I'm right.

lol! Just kidding on that last 4 words in the good sentence bit above. But really take in consideration, please?

And Leo. Did you forget I'm female and totally joined this damn board? What the hell? I've got a short fuse and it's been lit from plenty of the things said and I haven't even finished reading everything!
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:37 am

Okay i read to liek, the first three posts and then just had to point this out: Female are brain ninjas. That's why we win. Haven't you ever watched Dane Cook's Vicious Circle? He's right. Females get into the guys mind so when they have an argument she knows what to say to really, really, get to him. And it works. Most the time. She can say something so simple, and he blows it out of proportion.

But. Girls are not always right. But most girls won't admit it. Me being different, I will. But I'll also rub it in your face when I'm right. And it's more satisfying to be right, and that's why girls say "girls are always right" Get it? I do. geek
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:10 pm

quite alright
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:19 pm

sry jus kinda got on the issue and went off
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:59 pm

A little more appropriate conduct please irvin. <.<'
Back to top Go down
.TBP.LilBizzy
IQ 100
IQ 100
.TBP.LilBizzy

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:36 pm

True,True
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gearfreid
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened
Pharaoh_Osiris

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:34 pm

yea but thats life u know still females and that pussy trap is deadly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Womens always right   Womens always right Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Womens always right
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Male vs Female-
Jump to: