Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myspace [you knew it was coming]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Myspace [you knew it was coming] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace [you knew it was coming]   Myspace [you knew it was coming] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:49 am

on myspace explain all the stuff you know to me please
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Myspace [you knew it was coming]   Myspace [you knew it was coming] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Ask for the help and you shall receive it :] y'know me Lenny, I'm very giving.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Myspace [you knew it was coming]   Myspace [you knew it was coming] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:45 pm

yeah i need help learning HTML and CSS and other internet "languages"
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: Re: Myspace [you knew it was coming]   Myspace [you knew it was coming] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:52 am

So then you should definitely get to editing; lOl. That's about the only thing I like to do because it's something that won't BORE me. I get to put up something of my OWN creation that everyone else can admire :] That's pretty awesome in my book; then I can just look at it whenever I please.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Myspace [you knew it was coming]   Myspace [you knew it was coming] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:23 am

Profile editing is something i need to get to... i have a song and everything ready for me.

song= Marilyn Manson-The Nobodies

XD
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

PostSubject: Re: Myspace [you knew it was coming]   Myspace [you knew it was coming] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:18 am

wOrdd; they're changing up myspace and it's beginning to get confusing. whenever one of those 'sorry, but we're experiencing problems' things pops up, just click the back arrow lOser; everything should still be there. if it isn't, ohh well you're just assed out. lOl; haha.

i like doing my profile though; i always make it look interesting. with something that at least SOMEONE hasn't seen before and you definitely haven't read MY profiles over again; they're always changing up with the wOrdds.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Myspace [you knew it was coming]   Myspace [you knew it was coming] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Okay they change it and "modify" it daily, but yet it gets so many errors, so many links that won't work at times, and when you finish typing an essay for a blog, maybe a message... ever have it say error and you have to type ALL THAT OVER? sorry it ticks me off, and this morning they are trying so hard to update it but..... i think it is making it worse.... i cant even log in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myspace [you knew it was coming]   Myspace [you knew it was coming] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myspace [you knew it was coming]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Rants-
Jump to: