Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oddest Little Things....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K ( T.I.S )
IQ 100
IQ 100
K ( T.I.S )

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Oddest Little Things.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oddest Little Things....   Oddest Little Things.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:20 pm

that's so nice. Let's talk about my day then. This is an everyday thing, so yeah.

---> -woke up to a burning hell. about 90 degrees in the damn morning. Went out in the morning, and felt like i was sitting on a radiator, full heat in the middle of winter. Went to school, which no classrooms had any airconditioners. Went through my day, mellow and happy, and walked out of school, my ass fried. Went on the bus with no airconditioner, and walked home, dying ( not literally ).
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gaarasakuralove
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Oddest Little Things.... Empty
PostSubject: Oddest Little Things....   Oddest Little Things.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:12 pm

Ever have odd things happen to you like... they only happen in the worst case scenario such as my example...

A Normal day ~~~> catch all buses on time, get to school, feel good, catch buses go home...

Today (6/9/08) ~~~> wake up to 80 degrees of semi-hell, get to school with low AC which burned me worse.... then leave early to avoid full heat only to catch all old buses without AC on them... get to crossbay and liberty... deal with the Q41 that came late and had no AC, to get off and walk 2 long blocks to my personal hell called home...
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59

Oddest Little Things....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Rants-
Jump to: