Darktsukiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your..Reflection...

Go down 
+2
LeoTsukiyo
Midnight_Gods_Reflection
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Your..Reflection... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:38 pm

That is rather odd, that is like when i stare into the water at a beach or a pool, some type of water whenever i can, i see the inner me, never the outer me.... whatever i feel is vibrantly displayed on ocean waves
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:14 pm

I still say it was creepy how that mirror pic caught EVERY emotion of myself, when I wasn't even showing it. I believe that when you look in the mirror, it's showing the INNER you and not the OUTER you; get what I'm saying?

Like on the outside, I had been smiling; on the inside, THAT is how I looked and THAT was what got captured in the picture.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:19 am

i believe somehow reflections have a mystic sense about them because it is you facing yourself at the moment you look, it is a gaze that never shifts and watches each place you watch... It is seeing you for who you are, your actions and habits... There isnt a way to escape it
Back to top Go down
lONNiEfACE.
IQ 100
IQ 100
lONNiEfACE.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:46 am

If you want the truth, I'm not sure exactly WHAT i see when i look in the mirror; some days I see who I want to be, other days I see who I am and then there's days I see this girl who's just watching me with cold hard eyes. I can be many different forms of myself in that mirror and each day, it's different.

When you spoke of that mirror picture, it shocked me because I myself have taken one. No lie, I had put on a smile in that picture; I know I was smiling when I took the picture because i saw myself THROUGH the mirror. well do you want to see how that picture came out?

Your..Reflection... Tagged

EVERYTHING i was feeling came through in my face and my eyes in that mirror picture; THAT is exactly who i was at that moment. i don't know how, but SOMEHOW that mirror picture didn't record my smile; i was shocked. The quote is an original as well; written because I was hurting over someone. NOW tell me what you think about mirror shots.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:42 pm

well that will be a seperate topic in it self... im gonna make that now
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:19 am

I know more about envy. Oh sweet envy, how I loath it.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:14 am

i know far too much about that [pride that is]
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:14 am

Yes well when you have such a high sin of pride, mere concern can be taken as pitty.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:11 am

There is a fine line between pity and concern
Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened
Magdalene.

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:49 am

I normally ask "When you look in the mirror what do you see? You or someone you hate?", my answer always amounts to I see someone I hate and that is me. But more often than not, I don't look at me, I look at my eyes. I don't know what's in my own head half the time and I don't want anyone else finding out what is in it through my eyes. So with much practice I can make a fake emotion reach my eyes, but if anyone cared at all, they'd see through the lies and see me. When I look into my eyes I see a sunken and torn girl sitting in a corner waiting for someone to notice the tears stained on her cheeks. But no one does. And above all, that makes me happy because I despise pitty.
Back to top Go down
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:09 am

.TBP.LilBizzy wrote:
When I Stop,To Look Into The Mirror,I Continue To Wonder,What Is My Purpose In Life,Why Am I Here?There Too Many Things I Think When I Look,And Whenever I Answer One Of Those Questions,Thousand More Appear

There is truth if truth was ever spoken
Back to top Go down
.TBP.LilBizzy
IQ 100
IQ 100
.TBP.LilBizzy

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:08 pm

When I Stop,To Look Into The Mirror,I Continue To Wonder,What Is My Purpose In Life,Why Am I Here?There Too Many Things I Think When I Look,And Whenever I Answer One Of Those Questions,Thousand More Appear
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gearfreid
K ( T.I.S )
IQ 100
IQ 100
K ( T.I.S )

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:05 pm

i am not going to lie. When i look into the mirror, and see myself, i don't know what i see actually. All i see is a young child, not knowing who he is. Of course i have my own personality, but who am i? I need to actually think about it before i actually look in the mirror again. I don't know my reflection, nor me.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gaarasakuralove
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin
LeoTsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:27 am

When i look in the mirror, i see Lenny, more importantly i see Leo... i see successes and failures, the review of my physical appearence and how unsatisfied with it i can be, i see the determination to help others and the kind heart that thrives on it, i see the coldness creeping up from the neglected boy and unappreciated actions he takes part of. I see the person i am, was, and could be, i see who i have become. I see my flaws and my strengths, what makes me... well me. I see all, yet i see nothing. More importantly i see my eyes, the portals to my very core, and how scarred that core has become, all the lessons learned from those scars... all the improvemnet here and to come... i see a predicted future and greatness.
Back to top Go down
Midnight_Gods_Reflection
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:21 am

Did..your ever think,about what do u see when you look in a mirror. Duh, a normal person would look in the mirror and think they are looking at them selfs and just keep walking and moving on.But did u ever look at your self in the mirror and think. "Is that really me".In my eyes looking in a mirror is looking at your self..but not looking at your self.An't it werid..when u take a picture of a mirror reflection,you can turn it up side down,side ways..anything u will never get it to look like the oringal person get what i mean. like you take bath room pic.. in the mirror with the camrea,and you take the same pic,with the camrea looking at u,but u will never make the pic in the mirror look the same as the pic tooken by the camrea infront of u..think about it..when u look in a mirror do u see your self.. or somthing else..i think your reflecion is your self looking at your self..if u get what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your..Reflection...   Your..Reflection... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your..Reflection...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Society-
Jump to: