Darktsukiyo

This is a place for intelectuals to come and share knowledge with the masses, also for those who wish to learn about various topics.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Miscommunication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:18 pm

The combination of words and actions is communication, not to mention music aids greatly.

Pharoah- Alright... what is the gist of the social experiment?

{Leo/*L*|Tsukiyo\Loopy #28} "Every Gift is a curse and every Curse is a gift"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/shikatem59
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:12 am

Yeah, if you don't make eye contact you're either guilty, scared, lying, or totally ignoring the speaker. Hand gestures can be given as "hi" or "lets go to 'bed'", and on and on with the getures. But words still need to heard or at least read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:40 am

hmm well leo u have jus lead me to do a social experement and i will see how this will do i will gove more detail later cuz imm still thinkin of it but will get back to u on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:36 am

listening to thier words is important but actions are 85% of communication... eye contact, eye movement, hand gesticulation, leg motion, feet still or tapping, tears?, perhaps the body is shaking? observations are necesary to fully communicate

Back to top Go down
Pharaoh_Osiris
Enlightened
Enlightened

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:34 am

didnt feel like reading all of the things so imma jus say this communication is a very tricky thing cuz unless u and that person is on a very deep understanding of the other person there is always a chance for error in wut u guys r tlkin bout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:20 am

all i can say is kudos and thank you ~bows~ i can agree on several standpoints, i mean you went in depth so i thank you again. There are always methods to madness... attention is one, or to see if the opposite cares enough.

Back to top Go down
Magdalene.
Enlightened
Enlightened

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:31 am

Hm. Excuse me gentlemen, I am part of the feminine species and I quite honestly believe my words of female wisdom could be of some use. For instance: not all women are the same. -.- I'm female and I never complain, thank you. Unless I'm at a resturaunt. Or Pizza Hut gets my order wrong. Thats the time to complain because if I'm wasteing money on it then they better get it right. Anyways, back to what I was gonna say, a lot of the things... SOME males say about the female kind is stereotypical. Just like most gals bitch because guys just want sex and nothing more, but again that's a stereotype. {Yeah yeah, I know, how can you type a stereo? Haha, cute joke right? Anyhoo~} I happen to know quite a few guys that aren't total jackasses, Leo being one. ^.^

And. I'm not offended I just wanna point one thing out: Not all girls are slimey sluts that enjoy watching the male of choice "bend over backwards" to complete their every whim. Nope, nope, nope. Some girls, more like myself, do more to please the male in question as to not put so much strain on the relationship. Being female and intellagent I realize the difference between males high testosterone and girls even higher horomones. So being an individual and sure as all wanna keep away from the cheerleader label I try to look at every corner of every problem when in a relationship. I've actually helped a close friend remain in his relationship when all his other guy buddies kept egging him on and fueling the fire.

And just because you've experienced much complaint from girls doesn't mean every girl is a snob liek that. And in some actuallity, while some women, yes, do want to talk and talk and talk, other women for say don't. And, from observations, that drives the male of choice insane. When the female won't talk about her feelings, the male gets all egotistical and self-consious {nevermind spelling, dears.} Some female like to watch the male suffer for a while just for the sole purpose of knowing that for that time being she was on his mind. Get it?

I really did have a point in posting this, but in trying to get to the point and making side notes here and there I forgot my point. So... take in consideration for my random bits of info and maybe one day I'll remember the original point. ^.^''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:23 pm

i have to agree for the most part because as i previously stated it is a 50-50 effort and indeed is difficult to maintain due to shifts in society and political/economical aspects it seems there wasnt a choice but for women to work, that i agree with whole heartedly. Now then, i can also agree that when pride is subtratced and appreciation is added the sum will be... way better off and also may actually result in a more stable society, and a stable balance within the minds of human beings in general.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Brain Spawn
Brain Spawn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Men Vs. Women. Ready, FIGHT! Kidding. Anyway, i think the biggest part of miscommunication is, we forget our roles as a whole. We're suppose to be a "couple" yet nowdays we don't even try to act like it. And surrounding in society doesn't help that at all.

Used to the way common civilaization was, the man took care of the bills and the food and the woman took care of the house and the kids. But nowdays (and honestly i DO believe this is what started this all as a whole) things are so expensive (*cough* gasoline *cough* the woman just can't sit around nowdays. In a common household it takes two to make it and it causes much stress to our family.

Most men have this sense of pride and dominance that they seem to forget to swallow most the time. The reason for this is, men seem to have a gene that thrives on competetion which the dominance factor comes in. But what we as a whole (talking about men here) seem to forget is that women love to talk about things. Sure they bitch, but mostly because they want to be heard. And by doing this, it annoys us, which only causes yet more stress. Women as a whole, they want to play the role of the man. But in todays life they pretty much don't get much of a choice (excluding that the family is rich or very well off, etc) AND they want to be noticed for it. Yet most men don't praise them for it. They want to be shown that they're appreciated and want to be TOLD they are. But then again that dominance factor seems to kick in.

Women love to talk about things and expect that. They want their feeling expressed (i'm not a woman so this is all opinion. So if a woman reads this you can either quote me on this or correct me, i appologize in advance) yet most men just want them to be quiet. All in all i think the men here have to bend over backwards. If you consider what i posted it's actually the WOMEN that's had to change THEIR ways over the past 25 years.

In conclusion? There are no "roles" anymore. It's simple..if a woman has something to say, sit the man down and just spit it out. If your a man..F*CKING LISTEN TO THEM! If you're a man and you have something to say..then just say it! Swallow your damn pride a little. If a woman works, tell her how much you appreciate her. Help out with some of the normal chores while she's at work. SHARE the work as a whole, thats why you're called a "couple." I honestly think if we did this as a society, they'd be much less divorces and people would be much more understanding with one another in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:08 am

women are the more sensitive while men although also sensitive learn to handle things in aggresive manner or passive manner, females learn either passive or they learn to sit and talk about it. However it requires both to sit and talk. yes females can "bitch" about thinks, so can guys and we all know that it is easy to do so.
Back to top Go down
Red_Nakamura
IQ 100
IQ 100

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:59 am

Yes women do complain a lot but men take things to easily a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xat.com/digitaldecay
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:58 am

The male factor may not be ignored.
Back to top Go down
djrice91
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:43 am

I may be pulling from personal experiance but women complain complain complain. and then overreact when you call them on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darktsukiyo.forumotion.com
LeoTsukiyo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Miscommunication   Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:29 am

Why is it that men and women can not communicate properly?

~this deals with male pride and female stubborness.
Whether you admit it or not male pride makes men hold thier feelings back as to not seem winmpy or "soft" as it is called today, as females are so stubborn when angered they just refuse words... I believe that is one contribution, well one per side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscommunication   

Back to top Go down

Miscommunication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darktsukiyo :: Topics to Discuss :: Male vs Female-
Jump to: